The Ultimate Guide To Successful Salesforce Lightning Migration
Everything you need to successfully migrate to Salesforce
Lightning – outcomes you can expect, common challenges and how
to address them, Do’s and Don’ts of Lighting migration and the
ultimate checklist for success.
The clock is ticking…you need to hurry up
The Lightning framework is one of the most significant upgrades from Salesforce. No more releases and feature development is happening in Classic. Starting January 2020, Salesforce has turned on Lightning Experience for all orgs on a rolling basis aiming to have everyone on Lightning by the end of 2020.
So, when it comes to migrating to Salesforce Lightning from Classic, it is not a question of “if,” but it is about “when” and “how soon”.
What is in this guide?
For a successful and seamless migration to ensure users adopt the new interface quickly and you get to value faster, there are several important aspects you should be aware of and address before you take on the migration project.
This is a must-read for any business planning to upgrade their Classic Salesforce to Lightning. The guide is put together by Lightning migration experts and include the following:
- Top 10 outcomes of successful Lightning migration (Forrester study)
- Common challenges faced during Lightning migration and how to address them
- How to check for Lightning migration readiness
- Understanding the impact of customizations
- How to prepare for a successful migration
- Lessons learned – Do’s and Don’ts of Lightning migration
- How to prevent performance issues and disruptions
- Best practices for rollout
- The ultimate checklist for success