Migration from Freshdesk to Salesforce Service Cloud with automated ticketing management for better customer experience and license cost savings
Challenges & Goals
The Doctor Engagement process was in place for doctors to raise tickets for issues faced by them with Practo website, product, and patient details. In most of the cases where a doctor raised an issue through a phone call, the support staff was not able to create a ticket before the call ended, thus failing to link the call log with an identifiable cause.
The company was looking for a way to bring efficiency in this process to serve doctors effectively and improve overall service experience. The company wanted to bring data sync between tickets and call logs for traceability irrespective of whether the doctor continues/completes the call till the support case is created. The company was also looking to provide a support agent with an easy interface to navigate and capture data, which is essential for sync.
Develop a B2B eCommerce website that will help the client to improve customer loyalty, market coverage, and cater to the needs of 250,000+ customer base.
- Listers’ team of certified Salesforce experts created a roadmap to migrate entire ticketing system data for Doctor Engagement process from Freshdesk to Salesforce Service Cloud after conducting a thorough analysis of the existing system and defining the objectives and success metrics.
- Service cloud was configured and customized to meet the business needs and all data from Freshdesk was migrated to Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Support requests come from multiple sources – website, mobile app, email, and phone calls. All requests from the website, mobile app, and email are logged directly to Salesforce via API integration so that tickets could get automatically created from multiple channels.
- CTI integration with their phone system was done to enable agents to attend calls from their Service Cloud Console. While the agent attends to the call, the system automatically logs the call with the session ID and generates a support ticket that is associated with the customer. The agent could focus on the call resolution or adding notes.
- Lister created an automated workflow and custom assignment rules where tickets were automatically assigned to agents of the support team using a round-robin scheduling during business hours as well as using special on criteria. During non-business hours these tickets are parked in a queue to ensure TAT’s are not affected.
- Given that Practo’s business is evolving rapidly Lister team build a scalable and flexible solution that would allow changes and enhancements to existing business processes and rules without much effort.
- The cost, as well as challenges in maintaining two separate systems for servicing doctors efficiently, was eliminated by moving to Salesforce Service Cloud resulting in cost savings.
- The overall efficiency of the support team improved as a result of efficient linking of tickets raised through phone calls and by providing a 360-degree view of customers.
- With the integration of Salesforce with customer experience management systems, all customer data from sales to service touchpoints resides into Salesforce, enabling agents to have a better view of customers and providing a better experience to doctors.